HEMATITE POWDER(IRON OXIDE)
Hematite is an important ore of iron and it’s blood red color (in the powdered form) lends itself well in use as a pigment. Hematite gets its name from a Greek word meaning blood-like because of the color of its powder
We are having largest manufacturing facility in India for Hematite (Iron Oxide) and are the exporter of API Hematite powder with minimum S.G.of 5.05, which is mainly used as weighting agent in oil drilling industry. Hematite rocks are transformed to fine grounded powder (200 mesh)form to make it suitable product for oil drilling application.
• Appearance – Blackish / Reddish Grey colour mineral free flowing heavy powder
• Specific Gravity – 4.9 to 5.1
• Particle Size – 98% passing through 200 mesh
Application of Hematite Powder:
• High Specific Gravity Hematite Powder is used in Oil Drilling.
• Use as a Pigment in various Industries.
• Used in Paints Manufacturing as a Raw Material.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
|2||Density/Specific Gravity||5.05 Gm/cc min|
|3||Residue Greater than 75 micron||1.5% Max|
|4||Residue Greater than 45 micron||15.0% Max|
|5||Particle less 6 micron||< 15 .0 %|
|6||Mesh Size ( Passing at 99% )||200|
Advantage : –
• Fluids weighted with API Hematite Powder contain fewer solids by volume then those weighted with Barite, making higher mud fluids possible.
• API Hematite Powder is essentially useful in high density fluids.
• Use of Hematite Powder in muds results in higher rates of penetration.
• Hematite is harder mineral than Barite so it is more resistant to particle size degradation.
• Hematite Powder have higher bulk density than Barite so smaller volume is required at wellsite and for transportation.
Packaging:-1000 Kgs Jumbo Bags with Inner Lining as standard, 50 Kgs / 1500 Kgs packing also available as per buyers requirement.
Port of Loading:- Indian ports
Supply Capacity:- 4000 MTN/ MONTH
Synonyms or Common Trade Names:- Hematite powder, Iron Oxide Powder
• Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), D/A (Documents Against Acceptance), D/P (Documents Against Payment), T/T (Bank Transfer)
• Minimum Order Quantity: 28 Ton